Six New Year Resolutions for 2018
The last one might involve you.
For the past few years I’ve been sharing my New Year resolutions publicly. I take these seriously and while the public sharing feels kind of pretentious, the practice makes me more accountable. So here we go:
My Resolutions for 2019:
- Eat less red meat and more fish (to date I eat fish only medicinally)
- Sweat everyday — even if it’s briefly (tried last year but failed big)
- Be present with my HS senior in his last 8 mos living under our roof
- Smoke more cigars (tried last year but need to do better!)
- Make a social impact
- Help at least 50 friends and new acquaintances invest better
The good news is that I can proverbially kill two birds on this list (#5 & 6) with the one stone. I am a partner with OpenPath Investments, a social impact real estate company. For 12 years we’ve been delivering market-beating returns for our investors –with less risk than the stock market — while at the same time providing real benefits for working-class families and the planet.
What are your 2019 goals and resolutions? If you’re interested in getting better financial returns, with less risk and with the added benefit of making a difference socially, you’ll appreciate this short video on how we do it.
Another post on Medium that I think you will like:
david at openpathinvestments.com