Five New Year Resolutions for 2018
For the past few years I’ve been sharing my New Year resolutions publicly. I take these seriously and find the practice makes me more accountable. So here we go:
My Resolutions for 2018:
1. Eliminate diet soda (new research has finally convinced me)
2. Sweat everyday (apparently it’s good for the mind, too)
3. Smoke more cigars (can’t have all work and no fun!)
4. Make a social impact (especially in these polarizing times)
5. Help at least 50 friends and new acquaintances invest better
The good news is that I can effectively kill two birds on this list (#4 & 5) with the proverbial one stone. I am a partner with OpenPath Investments, a social impact real estate company. For 10 years we’ve been delivering market-beating returns for our investors –with less risk than the stock market — while at the same time providing real benefits for working-class families and the planet.
What are your 2018 goals and resolutions? If you’re interested in getting better financial returns, with less risk and with the added benefit of making a difference socially, you’ll appreciate this short video on how we do it.
A couple other posts on Medium that I think you will like:
david at openpathinvestments.com