A quick way to check if your portfolio is optimized for 2016–17
Ask yourself these five simple questions
- Did you get 18%+ returns last year?
- How about every year for the last 10 years?
- Do you expect to see 15%+ this year?
- Are your returns tax-advantaged/tax-deferred?
- Are your investments making the world a better place?
If you answered “No” to any of these questions, you can get better results. Much better.
OpenPath Investments is a social impact real estate company. Our investors confidently answer “Yes” to all of the above questions. You can, too.
This short video explains our winning approach.
If you’d like to learn more, I invite you to visit our site or send me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A couple other posts that I think you will like:
Note: OpenPath investment opportunities are for accredited investors. I am not a CPA. It is always a good idea to consult your accountant to fully understand your individual tax situation.