I recently saw Facebook CEO, Mark Zuckerberg publicly share his new year resolutions. I thought it would be fun to do the same (even though mine may be less world-changing). So here we go:
My Resolutions for 2016:
1. Eat less processed meats (I’m practically an Italian salami junky)
2. Get that colonoscopy (Just got real)
3. Smoke more cigars (Yep. More)
4. Be a better husband and father (Nuff said)
5. Help at least 100 people invest more profitably
What are your resolutions? If you’re interested in getting better financial returns with the added benefit of making a difference socially, this short video will get you thinking.
A couple other posts that I think you will like:
Feel free to contact me at email@example.com if you’d like to hear more.